Holiday Home Rentals Erstes Ferienwohnungen Alquiler Vacaciones Premieres Locations Vacances Affitti Vacanza Eerste Vakantiehuizen Aluguer F�rias
Members Login          Advertise          About Us
Search by ID number:  
The UK's busiest Independent Holiday Home Rental web site bringing together Holidaymakers with Holiday Home Owners.

Holiday Home Rentals - Holiday Rentals - Europe - Spain - Andalucia - Costa del Sol - Benalmadena - Benalmadena Villas - Benalmadena Apartments

Nice apartment with views near Puerto Marina

Apartment in Benalmadena, Torremolinos, Malaga, Costa del Sol Spain - Bedrooms: 2 - Sleeps: 5 ID 4641  
Guest book


 
Living-room with balcony
 
Main bedroom
 
Twin-bedded room
 
Sun terrace 60 sqm.



Description

Nice, cosy, clean, well located 2 bedroom apartment in a calm residential area near the beach (700 yards) and Puerto Marina, with 2 bathrooms, swimming-pool, indoors garage, lift, big sun deck (65 sq.m.)private for this apartment.
At only 15' walk from El Pinillo train station that takes you to the airport in 15' and to Malaga Centre in 30'.
Air-con hot/cold in living-r and bed-rs. Fully equipped, including sat TV, linen, towels.
Everybody likes the place and previous occupants come back every year. Rental is only 350, 700 or 840 a week, depending on the seasons.
Booking fees is 20%, remaining 80% on arrival.

Property summary

Location - Benalmadena, Torremolinos, Malaga, Costa del Sol Spain

Property Type - Apartment
Sleeps up to - 5
Number of Bedrooms - 2
Single Beds - 2
Double Beds - 1
Other Beds - Sofa bed

Bathrooms - 2
Toilets -
Swimming Pool - Shared
Smoking - Allowed
Pets - Allowed

Rental rates

Booking deposit - 20%
Balance to be paid - On arrival to arrival.
Refundable security deposit - 200Euros

To find the approximate value in another currency please enter the amount into
the correct currency box and the conversion will appear in the other boxes.

Contact details for owner of property ID 4641 - Jose Alcantara Advertised since: 15 October 2008

To contact the owner by email please fill in the form below.

First Name:

Last Name:

Telephone:

Email Address:

Arrival Date:

Departure Date:

Guests:

 Adults     Children 

Please enter your questions or requests and press submit:


Where did you hear about us?

Receive offers and updates:


Guest book
Villas in Spain - Apartments in Spain

Holiday Home Rentals - Holiday Rentals - Europe - Spain - Andalucia - Costa del Sol - Benalmadena - Benalmadena Villas - Benalmadena Apartments
HOLIDAY RENTALS DISCLAIMER