Pech Luna is a village of 87 souls 1,000 ft up into the rolling hills of the Languedoc-Roussillon in South West France. It has a church, a Mairie, a school, and very little else beyond an air of calm and tranquillity.
One and a half kilometres away, a fifteen minute walk, is Le Domaine de Loustalviel, a cluster of three sensitively renovated farm buildings, set in a couple of hectares of gardens and meadows that slope down to the tiny brook at the border of our land.
The details below relate to the 8-person house. There is also a 4 person house and a 5 person house. Details on our website at www.pechluna.com (or click link in contact details).
A haven of rural tranquillity, Le Domaine de Loustalviel is nonetheless:
* Under an hour from Carcassonne and Toulouse airports;
* 10 minutes from extensive village shopping;
* 20 minutes from 3 excellent hypermarkets;
* Surrounded by ancient towns and churches, vineyards, prehistoric cave settlements;
* Within easy reach of golf, sailing, windsurfing, cycling, horse riding;
* An hour’s drive from the Mediterranean or the spectacular walking of the Pyrenees.
* 20 minutes to the Canal du Midi;
* 10 hours’ drive from the Channel ports.
The three stone-built houses have all been luxuriously restored to offer:
* Large, comfortable sitting and dining areas;
* Fully equipped modern kitchens;
* Airy bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms;
* All linen included (except swimming towels);
* Private gardens with shaded terraces and dining areas;
* Central heating and wood-burning stoves or an open fire;
* Separate downstairs wc/utility room with washing machine;
* 6 acres of grounds, a piste de boules, a 12 metre pool, football goalposts, basketball hoop, swingball, table-tennis.